ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Moliere <moli...@viveo-montpellier.com>
Subject Improving build process : patterns equality (intersections ..)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:29:01 GMT
Hi all,
after discussion with Stephane Bailliez I wrote this message in order to
suggest some improvements in the ANT tool.
In fact I used this tool for a while, but I used it heavily for a week & I
faced a situation where my patterns in fileset tasks where mutually
exclusive but without the slightest message from ANT.
So I imagined to add such functionality using mathematical set functions
(union, intersections & so on).
It would be nice to log to the console (or file) that an includes directive
is not compatible with an excludes one...

I 'm ready to code a demo before any future integration.

All remarks welcomed.
Cheers
Jerome
Note: