ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <K...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: configuring log4j for task
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:14:33 GMT
I missed that one.  Does exactly what I wanted to achieve.  Thanks.

The manual (running.html) states:

	ANT_OPTS command line arguments that should be passed to the JVM -
for example, you can define properties or set the maximum Java heap size
here.

Maybe it should read *system properties* instead of *properties* to make the
distinction a little bit clearer.  But it's just an example anyways.

--
knut