ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tagging and Branching Plan
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:54:50 GMT
So I guess we need to make a quick decision wrt the <do> task. Since Conor
-1'd it, does that mean it has to get backed out, or can it stay and we
can think about what to do about it for maybe 1.6? (If it can stay, just
don't tag do.html or Do.java, and tag rev 1.260 of WHATSNEW, rev 1.41 of
coretasklist.html, and rev 1.12 of tasksoverview.html -- or would doing it
that way get too weird for you?).

I guess I also need a decision regarding the <subst> stuff. If people
agree with Stefan's response to it, I'll need to wade through the <mapper>
stuff and see what I can come up with for <pathconvert>, but I'm
completely unclear as to how <mapper> could be used to do string
substitution on a property and set a new property.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)