ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: looking for Ant Developer documentation (new and old)
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:15:36 GMT
--- Andrew Forward <newsgroups_@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Andrew Forward.  I am a student at the University of Ottawa
> in Computer Science at the Master's level.  I am presently doing work
> with software documentation and I am looking to the Ant development
> community for help.
>
> I am searching for documentation geared towards developers working to
> extend Ant and not users that are trying to use Ant.  Hence the email.

Recommend you try going to Yahoo's (or your search page of choice)
  ant + develop + article + -colonies

The -colonies is to try and minimize hits on developing ant colonies :)
You'll probably still get bogus hits, but you should get enough good ones
to keep you reading for quite awhile.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)