ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/condition And.java ConditionBase.java Contains.java Equals.java FilesMatch.java Http.java IsSet.java Not.java Or.java Os.java Socket.java
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:47:50 GMT
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:53, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> bodewig@apache.org wrote:
> >   + * @since Ant 1.1
> >   + *
>
> +1
>
> Can we standardize on this format? I don't think putting in the CVS version
> of the file is particularly useful and may just be confusing.
>
> Thoughts?

@since and @version are different things. I would keep @version containing a
CVS version string because it makes it easier for users to report errors.
However @since is also useful I assume. Though I don't think I would use it -
it may be useful when doing documentation ala XDoclet?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."