ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laposte.net>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:20:47 GMT
Hi,

Ok, I tried this script and it bombed big time on my box (the jpackage
one worked). I started auditing it to find what's wrong and ended up
tweaking most of it. So here is the result.

Most of the logic is the same, with a bit more anal checks, some
formating changes to make it more readable, "" around paths to try to
catch dirs with spaces in names and a sane clathpath builder (i.e. first
jvm jars, then core ant jars, then local classpath). It works for me.
I'd like everyone interested to test if it works in their setups.

Note that I didn't even try to integrate all the nice addons Guillaume
put in the jpackage script, just to correct the jakarta rpm. I left this
work for others (hint hint)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot