ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Task inside task
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:25:09 GMT
How about including some Java code with your questions so we can better tell
what you're doing under the hood.

Have you called project.createTask("sql")?   Or doing 'new SQLExec()'?  Use
createTask.  You can also call setTaskName for internally used tasks.

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edson Alves Pereira" <GuardianOfSteel@netscape.net>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:20 PM
Subject: Task inside task

>     Hello again! I trying to create a custom task to automatic take the
files to configure a database, create a database an build the tables. Those
three things are in different files and two of then ( the configuration and
the connection of database is not SQL, so i need to parse then to SQL  to
SQLExec understand, the last one that i need to create the tables is normal
SQL statements and i can pass to SQLExec using setSrc( ) method. My problem
i, what the normal way to call a task inside another? Because when SQLExec
show me its output as:

http://shopnow.netscape.com/