ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:34:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>

Apr.
> 30 is full support for <xmlcatalog> in all tasks that do DTD resolution,
and
> to enable it to do classpath resolution in addition to its current
> filesystem resolution.  I will attempt to spend some time on this between
> now and then - are any others working on this?  But I cannot guarantee
that
> I will get it done.

The reason for trying to wrap up on ERs by Apr 30
is to have a cycle to just detect bugs that have been
introduced as a result of adding new features.
It would be ideal if you are able to complete
the enhancement before Apr 30th.  But in case it
slips, please ensure you give a good amount of
time for it to live in 'Beta-1' state.

> Anyone disagree with this floating past Apr. 30?

-0 to work on this enhancement past Apr 30 to make it
into Ant 1.5.  What is the severity of the risk involved
in shipping it as-is, if need be?

>     Erik

Cheers,
Magesh