ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:16:04 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <peter@apache.org>

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:55, Steve Loughran wrote:
> > I know magesh thinks we've passed the defect cutoff date for mustfix
> > problems, the xml validate defect I just filed is one I have known about
> > for two weeks, just didnt have time to make a test case.
>
> I thought we have until the end of this month (30th IIRC???)

Just to clarify:

* We _may_ work on bugs/ERs filed later than Apr 9th
  to be included in Ant 1.5 - Apr 9th is just a time
  guideline to use to prioritize our work on the
  BugZilla board.

* (As many) ERs (as possible) are to be addressed before
  Apr 30th.  ERs may not be addressed after Apr 30 (except
  by vote, if need be).

* Bugs (preferably, those filed before Apr 9, and also those
  identified as bugs based on Ant 1.5Beta1) may continue
  to be addressed till May 31.

> Peter Donald

Whatever happened to your "Quote footers", Pete?

Cheers,
Magesh