ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:23:45 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate

Apr.
> 30 is full support for <xmlcatalog> in all tasks that do DTD resolution,
and
> to enable it to do classpath resolution in addition to its current
> filesystem resolution.  I will attempt to spend some time on this between
> now and then - are any others working on this?  But I cannot guarantee
that
> I will get it done.
>
> Anyone disagree with this floating past Apr. 30?

well, if it fixes the bug I have just filed with XmlValidate, I am happy.

Nb, what happens when I specify more than one <xmlcatalog> in a task. I
think currently latest one wins or something...end users might want to have
one catalog in their build files.

If the catalog was chainable, you could add a new one to the end of the
first, and have resolution pass it down the chain if they didnt get their
match,