ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Let us audit the Submissions
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:48:50 GMT
Hi,

The Ant 1.5 release plan votes have come in
and the proposed plan has been accepted.  The
first phase of the plan aims at putting a freeze
on new functionality for Ant 1.5 on April 30,
2002.

If you have made code/doc submissions in the past
that either haven't been applied to CVS or at
least gotten a response from ant-dev, please
point to the archived mails on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev

If you are aware of any bug reports that you
feel *needs* to be fixed before Ant 1.5, please
vote against it ASAP - we would be able to use
the number of votes as a measure to identify
the bugs that we need to put priority on
fixing.

Cheers,
Magesh