ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:19:12 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Magesh Umasankar" <umagesh@apache.org>

> * (As many) ERs (as possible) are to be addressed before
>   Apr 30th.  ERs may not be addressed after Apr 30 (except
>   by vote, if need be).

One I'd like to go ahead and get up for vote as an ER to continue past Apr.
30 is full support for <xmlcatalog> in all tasks that do DTD resolution, and
to enable it to do classpath resolution in addition to its current
filesystem resolution.  I will attempt to spend some time on this between
now and then - are any others working on this?  But I cannot guarantee that
I will get it done.

Anyone disagree with this floating past Apr. 30?

    Erik