ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:55:44 GMT
I know magesh thinks we've passed the defect cutoff date for mustfix
problems, the xml validate defect I just filed is one I have known about for
two weeks, just didnt have time to make a test case.

I have added some test data for <style> and <xmlvalidate> test cases;
neither have very complex tests, but they are a starting point, and they
test known defects w.r.t DTD resolution; the style one hits the one that
Stephane just fixed; the Xmlvalidate hits the one we need to do next.

I have modified build.xml to exclude all tests in the pattern
'tests.that.fail' unless you want them. The reason: I didnt want gump
choking on a known defect, but I want an automated test case in there.

We could add more failing tests in there, the aim being to have all those
tests passing by ant 1.5 ship date.

Seem like a good tactic?

-Steve