ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: XML catalog support
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:27:35 GMT
Yep,

I've got documentation in the works, as well as test cases started. The
plan is to do both XMLValidate and the EJB tasks using the new code. I've
unfortunately switched partitions from Windows to Linux this week and
haven't had a chance to get to it....hope to soon though.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>