ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Campbell" <CCAMPB...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Antidote
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:44:22 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms is the contributor for Antidote and knows the most.
The CVS repository is jakarta-ant-antidote.  You can find it from the
"Get Involved" section of the ant site.  I also have some experimental
code that I have been working on that is not part of the repository yet.
 If you want I can send that after you have downloaded the current
stuff.  The code I have addresses several of the To Do items, as well as
changes the UI.

Cheers,
Craig

>>> owencorpening@yahoo.com 02/13/02 12:33PM >>>

Just trolling for info on where the antidote project is at. I would
like to help out: who is currently working on it?

owen