ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject THANKS!! (was: Re: Delete task is EVILEVILEVIL!!!)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:47:22 GMT
Awesome, you're welcome.  I've found that sysinternals/wininternals are
THE experts in anything having to do with lower level Windows stuff.
Back when I did device driver programming, I found that everybody used
their code as a starting point when writing Installable File System
filter drivers.  I have almost every one of their free utilities
somewhere on my hard drive...

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> holtdl@yahoo.com 2/13/02 11:12:10 AM >>>
--- Jeff Tulley <JTULLEY@novell.com> wrote:
> Diane,
> Look at www.winternals.com ,
> http://www.winternals.com/products/repairandrecovery/filerestore.asp

Thanks, Jeff! -- works like a champ! It cost me $39, but since I just
won
$57 from the lottery, I suppose it's not too bad of a bite :)
(This'll
teach me not to QA that Ant book in anything other than $TEMP!)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)