ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Campbell" <CCAMPB...@novell.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo Decision
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:10:55 GMT

>>> Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com 02/05/02 01:50AM >>>
>> I also really like the logo which came second, which will
>> look great on
>> t-shirts, icons, splash screens etc. Its a big garish logo which
lacks
>> discretion but would be great for iconification. So if there
>> is some way to
>> also use this when appropriate, I'd be happy.

>+1000! We should concider such a decision! If we do not, what I do not
hope,
>I'd like to adopt it for Antidote. It would fit we'll, as I already
pointed
>out twice, as Icons in NetBeans and other IDEs, GUIs and stuff...

I know I am not a committer and this may not hold a lot of weight.  But
I have been working with Antidote for the past couple of month, trying
different splash and application icons and have to agree with Christoph.
 The second place image looks the best in both a splash screen and an
app icon.  I think if we were to adapt the first place to match the
color of the second place image the two would fit nicely together.
However, I am not a graphic designer so there is no account for taste.

my ½ cent,
Craig