ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: JDepend frames XSL w/ link fixup
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:46:25 GMT
I think you just caught me at the right time.  I had been playing around
with the JUnit frames version, and so it was fresh on my mind, and I
wanted the challenge.

As far as a combination report, that would be possible.  We would
mostly just have to come up with a meaningful summary page, and figure
out how to cross-link them well, as Stefane suggested,   With XSLT you
can have multiple source documents as well as multiple output files.
I'm not sure what happens if one of the source XMLs is missing, but we
sure can find out.

My problem is that I've rarely used mmaudit and the other things (with
the exception of JUnit), so I do not know off-hand what would most make
sense.  Before writing that XSL sheet yesterday, I'd only used JDepend
once or twice.  In fact, I was surprised to find that I had it on my
hard drive - I hardly remember downloading it months ago.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> peter@apache.org 2/4/02 11:06:33 PM >>>
Hi,

Excellent! Now I am going to have to go change all my projects to use
this
new stylesheet - I should voice my wishlists more often if this is the

result of it ;)

I wonder what do you think the feasability of integrating several
different
codebase reports would be. Specifically I think it would be great to
have the
Junit tests, side by side the audit tests, side-by-side the dependency

analysis and maybe even crosslinked to javadocs - now that woudl be
kool ;)