ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob Oxspring" <roxspr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Refactor & combination of mail tasks
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 07:26:09 GMT

Also, applying so many patches close to release dates is surely prone to
bugs creeping in as patches get only a very short testing period.  I know we
all get snowed under and the backlog builds up but even if we assume that a
1.5 release isn't going to happen for another month or two, it might be good
to purge the backlog now so that the patches get some user testing by the
ant-dev communiity.

Not a complaint - just a thought,

Rob