ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject Logo decision...
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:37:19 GMT
Hi all!

Nobody -1ed Nicks Logo, right? So what blocks us in deciding for this one as
our official Logo? I know Nick has already spend some work on the colors and
the romoval/replacement of the "built by". BTW: The color of THIS
Logo-design should be customizable and free choosable, just for the case if
3rd party vendors like to include it (e.g. NetBeans, Exclipse) for thier
Ant-integration.

I'd really LOVE to see the second place logo as an alternative/second
OFFICIAL logo, but if just this blocks the decision, I'd be happy to print
my own special, unofficial T-shirt and ask Adam to adopt the logo for
Antidote and I am happy with it.... - ok, even happierer then having an ANT
with NO official Logo ;-).

I think we should close this topic ASAP, for it's over 1 and a half years
ago now, since I send my first (crappy) logo proposal for Ant to this list!
I'll never send a "Logo" mail after the topic is closed, I promise :-).

Greetings,
Chris