ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDepend frames XSL w/ link fixup
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:06:33 GMT
Hi,

Excellent! Now I am going to have to go change all my projects to use this
new stylesheet - I should voice my wishlists more often if this is the
result of it ;)

I wonder what do you think the feasability of integrating several different
codebase reports would be. Specifically I think it would be great to have the
Junit tests, side by side the audit tests, side-by-side the dependency
analysis and maybe even crosslinked to javadocs - now that woudl be kool ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete