ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject XDoclet descriptor generation
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 16:00:27 GMT
Hi,

I have just enabled generation of descriptors for the antlibs in myrmidon. So
now it is much easier to generate and maintain the meta-data about the tasks
and other types. As soon as someone *cough* Erik *cough* comes up with a
groovy standard for tag names to generate the documentation I will go about
enabling that.

So hopefully the XML files generated by xdoclet/ant tasks combo will be able
to be formatted via whatever technology (anakia for the web, xslt + fop for
pdf) and it should be much easier to make the documentation fit into
different setups.

Anyways I look forward to Eriks proposal ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete