ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo Decision
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 01:26:12 GMT
I'll cast my votes now:

> Do we accept Nick King's poll winning (#33) entry as our official logo?

+1

> With caveats?  If so, please list them.  (for example, different colors,
> font, working)

I'd like to see it without the "built by" text, although perhaps we should
have one of each so the "built by" could be linked from sites that like Ant
so much they want to show off they were built by it. I'd be happier with a
different color scheme - perhaps the second place logo's color scheme (eh,
Christoph?!).  As for whether the ant should be completely inside or
overlap - completely inside is my slight preference.

    Erik