ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant2 codebase adoption process
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:16:34 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote:

[+0.5] Timetable - vote on or shortly after the 6th Feb

let's see whether 6th Feb is really workable.

[+0.5] Codebase adoption is by majority approval

I'm not sure whether it either fits into "Long Term Plan" (which means
it would be no vote at all, i.e. what we've been doing so far) or
"Product Change" which would require consensus.  Probably it doesn't
fit either of them.

I'd hope we could get consensus, but ...

Has the adoption of Catalina as Tomcat 4's codebase been subject to
majority approval (I couldn't come up with a query smart enough to
find it in a reasonable amount of time in the archives)?

Stefan