ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for an official Ant 2 tree? (was Ant 1.9 & Task Packaging)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:42:41 GMT
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote:
>> From: Adam Murdoch [mailto:adammurdoch_ml@yahoo.com]
>
>> Perhaps there will be an option 5 - merge Mutant and Myrmidon and
>> adopt that as the official Ant 2 proposal.
>
> I will write up a quick introduction to mutant, how it does things
> and why, so people can understand the proposal.

If both mutant and myrmidon are in a "votable" state, we should
seriously consider Adam's option 5.

You sound as if you'd have mutant in that "votable" state rather soon,
and I think Peter feels the same for myrmidon (yes?).  We will have to
make a decision at some point anyway, so doing it ASAP is good.

Stefan