ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ant2 codebase adoption process
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:28:54 GMT

[...]
[+1] Timetable - vote on or shortly after the 6th Feb

[+1] Codebase adoption is by majority approval

A little note though.

I did absolutely 0 work related to Ant 2.

However I feel like deciding the codebase for it will heartbreaking because
Peter and yourself did a lot of work related to this and obviously with 180°
opinions.

At the same time I would like to avoid things being imposed and face a
fait-accompli even though I feel I have not the right to complain
considering my zero amount of work on these proposals. Now what would be the
result of accepting one proposal instead of another ?

Just my $0.02.

Stephane