ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: removing some classes
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 13:10:05 GMT
in the same topic:

What do we do about AdaptX and XSL:P liaisons ?

We spoke a while back about removing them, while this will sure cause no arm
about AdaptX since there is no official release, (though I think you had a
deal with Arnaud about AdaptX so I would not want to put you in a bad
position)

What about XSL:P then ?

There have been lengthy discussions about deprecating, deprecating more and
deprecating even more and then switch to Ant 2.0.

So I guess that the status is nothing should be done but deprecating even
more without doing anything, right ? :)

Stephane