ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <Ste...@ignitesports.com>
Subject Best way to add file to CVS repository?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:36:15 GMT
What is the best way for someone not a committer to submit a totally new
file for the ant CVS repository?  Last time I did this, I just sent it
an an attachment with the bug report I'd submitted.

However, this seems like a kludgey way to go about it.  Ideally, it
seems to me, a new file should fit into the CVS patch file the way
anything else does.  But of course, since you haven't checked it out,
CVS knows nothing about it and cvs diff won't work.  Is there a way to
get this into the patches file?  Or is sending it as a separate
attachment the only way?