ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: clearcase ucm extension
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:48:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wannheden, Knut" <Knut@paranor.ch>
To: "'Ant Developers List'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 2:58 AM
Subject: RE: clearcase ucm extension

well, if you are being rigorous you want to label your build, then grab only
the labelled content into a new view and do a build from there.

things like that are when you drop to perl; even then cleartool is amazingly
complex; once you move to the whole Rational UCM process your life even more
so. See
http://www.ronin-intl.com/publications/unifiedProcess.htm