ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject Re: failed test cases
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:43:44 GMT
"Erik Hatcher" jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com wrote:

>Two test cases are failing for me from the latest CVS codebase on both
Win2k
> and Linux.  I'm guessing this is because I'm missing a JAR and so that
task
>is not getting built for me - and we probably just need to put a condition
>on running that test case on its existence.

Sorry for the delay was hanging out in Brussels this week end.

It does not need any external jar. I commented out the tests for Oracle and
MySQL.

The error seems related to a classloader issue since it works fine when
junit.fork=yes...
Right now I have absolutely no idea what could cause this and did not
noticed it originally because I use fork.

Stephane