ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: <sed> task
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:33:45 GMT
>   Hello, i´m here again, as i told you some time before, i´m
> working with a <sed> task, because someone ask this list for
> it! I´d like to known what do you prefer to send parameter to
> <sed> task this:

I would expect to provide a script to sed the way it is normally
done.

<sed input="myfile" output="yourfile" script="change.sed"/>

or

<sed input=myfile" output="yourfile">
<script><![CDATA[
]]></script>

I guess it depends how much of sed you are planning on writing,
and more specifically whether you are writing a "sed" task, or
a regexp search/replace task.

The information contained in this email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way.  Macquarie Bank does
not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files.