ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] BZip2 and BUnzip2Hi,
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:55:50 GMT

This looks good and I will probably commit it in a bit. Just a few requests ;)

Please don't name your patches patches.txt or patches.zip - it gets difficult
to distinguish between all the different patches. It would be much easier to
distinguish if you called them things like

gzip-refactor.patch

Also somehow the new files seem to be injected in the middle of the file.
This is not a format my patch program understands. Would it be possible to
just include any new files as attachments in the future - tah ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete