ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] BZip2 and BUnzip2
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:16:42 GMT

I received the e-mail attachment from ant-dev properly,
but for some reason the whole attachment is not
being displayed in the archive at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=100576445217667&w=2

Maybe it is a bug there at MARC, but, I just want to
make sure you do receive the whole attachment - I have
zipped it up now.

Magesh