ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating classpath while within Ant?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 02:01:36 GMT
The best way to do this is to use the <path /> construct. An example of this
in use can be seen in ants own build file IIRC.
 Basically you do

<path id ="foo">
  <fileset ... />
</path>

And in any task that needs a classpath like javac et al you do sometyhing
like

<javac .. >
  <classpath refid="foo"/>
</javac>