ant-dev mailing list archives

From Weiqi Gao <weiqi...@networkusa.net>
Subject includes, excludes, etc.: Attributes vs. Elements?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2001 13:17:35 GMT
Hi,

Here's an Ant question I'm not sure what the correct answer is:

I believe the answer to the question is that all PatternSet related
behavior of Ant tasks are inherited from the MatchingTask class,
therefore they all behave exactly the same as far as the five PatternSet
attributes are concerned.  I.e., they all have the five attributes, and
they all allow the five elements, each one possibly appearing multiple
times.

This might be an over simplification as I regularly uses only the javac
task.

I would appreciate it if anyone can either validate the above or provide
a better answer to the question.

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@networkusa.net