ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ...
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:41:57 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nico Seessle" <nico@apache.org>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: ...

> No problem.
>
> But there is still one problem with "pathconvert.html" Do you have an
idea
> what happened?

No idea. I made a change and it gave me the same response so it isn't
peculiar to your setup. I tried a few things (converting it to binary and
back again) but it still thinks it is binary.

In the end I have removed it from CVS on the server and re-added it and it
now seems happy. Can you update and try again (you may need to do a fresh
check out first, as the version numbers are probably out of sync).

Conor