ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Taglibs
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:23:02 GMT
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Ant team:
>    Did the logic for resolving the path to the style attribute
>    referenced in the <style> task change recently?

I don't think so, the last changes that affect it are bit older (and
should just give you a deprecation warning if you use the old system).

I have committed some changes to <style> that are not supposed to
change this behavior more than two weeks ago, after that we didn't
change anything - when did the taglib builds start failing?

Anyway, I'll look into this tomorrow (my timezone, which is GMT+2 ATM).

Cheers

        Stefan