ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Manifest.java Jar.java Zip.java
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:16:42 GMT
> From: Sam Ruby [mailto:rubys@us.ibm.com]
>
> If you want to watch along with a test run, check
> http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/ in a bit.  I'm only updating
> jakarta-ant and rerunning the build.

Sorry, I'd gone to bed. Anyway it looks good. Actually I will do some more
work on this. At the moment, it cleans up invalid manifest's quietly. This
is similar to the way the jar command works. However, this may not be what
the user wants. For example, in the tomcat manifest, it is not clear whether
the sealed attribute should be in the named section, or the main section of
the Manifest. So, I am going to add some error reporting in the form of
warnings.

Conor