ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <Jesse.Gl...@netbeans.com>
Subject Re: small PATCH: ant -find with build.xml in CWD
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:38:11 GMT
I could be wrong but I think cmanolache (Costin?) is on target that the bug is
in Main rather than Project. If nobody passes a messy File into Project, it
should not create them (hopefully). In this case Main.findBuildFile is simply
creating a non-normal File object (since it is called with "." as the initial
argument). If you fix the original algorithm that produces the bad file paths,
there should be no need to try to normalize anything later on. E.g. try giving
start as System.getProperty("user.dir") rather than ".", or something like
that.

--
Jesse Glick   <mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com>
tel (+4202) 3300-9161 Sun Micro x49161 Praha CR