ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Saunders <mich...@amtec.com>
Subject Re: using SCCS
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:38:41 GMT
Rob,

There are several version control taskdefs written for ant and are part of
optional.jar - I don't know if SCCS one of them however. Anyway, you should be
able to dup the Visual SourceSafe taskdef for getting files and create your own
taskdef for SCCS which would be a lot nicer than trying to use the exec taskdef
(although that should work for you as well).

Michael