ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ant2] SQL-like includes
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:11:01 GMT
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:34, John.Casey wrote:
> This would be a beautiful feature to have. It adds so
> much power without adding much complexity.
>
> How would you handle the vocabulary of the test
> attribute of condition? Would you allow extensions of
> conditions, or what?

Well I was thinking that any Condition would just have to implement an
interface (say interface ItemTest {}) and they could automatically be used.
So if you needed another test you just write a

class Foo implements ItemTest {}

then register it as "foo" and then you could use the foo test ;)

Cheers,

Pete