ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Ant2 needs a Logo
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 21:52:12 GMT
You could make an orangetang (don't know how to write this btw..) It's a big
ape (a brown one, not the black ones), they live in Indonesia ;-)). A big
ape like stands for strength and power (let's forget the poor language (oohh
aaah aah eg), eating behavior and shitting in public for a moment).  mmm..
maby a picture of me will do ;-))

Mvgr,
Martin