ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Unadorned output (i.e. ant -emacs)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:07:44 GMT
The <record> task will record all ant output that you tell it to record.  In
other words, you can have ant running at a normal verbosity level (info),
but have the recorder recording at a debug level.

You could try to look at the documentation online (I don't know if this is
going to work for you):
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/manua
l/CoreTasks/recorder.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/plain

Two caveats that you should know about:
- the record task only starts recording when you tell it to.  Therefore, it
doesn't log/record the initialization of ant itself.
- the messageprefix="false" functionality has not been added yet.  It should
be added within a week (depending on how quickly I get around to doing the
submission).

HTH.

JDG