ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Ant2 needs a Logo
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 12:29:29 GMT
Hi all,

Not wanting to start a flame war - and not being a marketing / branding
expert - but don't we need to define some 'requirements' before diving off
into 'implementation'? That's what I was getting at by creating a brief.
What do we want any logo to say about Ant etc etc?

Shoot me down by all means, but my mates over in the creative dept. are very
keen to have a go and have been asking me the same questions.

Les