ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Compiling C++ code using ant
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 22:06:03 GMT
Hi,

It looks like you are in windows, however I managed to get ant to compile
some c++ using gcc/linux.

My build.xml is at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/firebird/interclient/20/dev/firebird/

You may be able to use it as an example.

I would like to know how to do this in windows, also any other ways to do
this.

thanks
david jencks