ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: Directory image task
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 01:01:16 GMT

That is exactly what robocopy and rsync do. The stuff about being
reliable over a network is just an added bonus if you need it.
Robocopy is as easy as using copy. I suggest you take a look at it -
from what you have said it does exactly what you want.

I am less familiar with rync, but from what I know it will do what you
want as well.