ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: batching of ant task
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:44:48 GMT
For what its worth I agree with you +100% ;). Look at my stuff in the
thread about adding the generic idea of a AntSet. Then the <Ant> task
would already support this even if the <Ant> task developer hasn't
thought about it. Its also clearly (from my perspective at least) not
a loop or conditional construct.