ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Collecting requirements for Ant2
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:47:02 GMT
Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_a_fernandez@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do not think we need CVS support for this.

OK, so we are talking about different things 8-)

I want an Apache hosted repository of contributions that would be
released under the Apache Software (Foundation) License.

What you are asking for:

> We just need a repository of jars with a short description. That is
> all we need. Maybe we can store it in one of those big "contribute
> java code" sites that are all around. Then the only thing we need is
> a link from the Jakarta pages.

is really nothing more than a list of links. Doable in less than a
day, send in some links to stuff that should be added and I will link
it from Ant's homepage.

Actually, I think I'll start this list just now - using the IDE
integration packages I'm aware of.

So what would we need? Name, description, URL, license. Anything else?

Stefan