ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISC] documentation system
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:13:02 GMT
> * generate docs by anakia/XSLT

I don't really care which one we'd settle on too much, I'd have to
learn either.

Does anakia support multiple output files? I know XSLT 1.0 does not
and one needs processor specific extensions - but it would be nice to
create a framed version from one huge document in a single pass.

As for the DTD to use, I'd very much love something Ant specific with

<task>
  <name>mkdir</name>
  <description><p>Creates the given directory</p></description>
  <attribute required="true">
    <name>dir</dir>
    <description>The directory to create</description>
  </attribute>
</task>

or similar, as this would provide a lot more intrinsic meaning than
using a simple table for the attributes.

Stefan