ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Collecting requirements for Ant2
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 14:09:55 GMT

> At 01:46  7/3/01 +0100, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>Peter Donald <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Can we also flattenen the feature list so that there is no
>>> difference between "sure thing" features and likes ?
>>
>>I've done the exact opposite 8-)
>
> oh well ;)

See, they need to be sorted anyway - so if everybody picks up the
things he/she doesn't agree with and moves them into V we will have a
whole lot less problems when voting on II to IV.

> Just as long as we don't have a notion of sacred features - anything
> should be up to vote/discussion/whatever - even the most foul of
> foul (ie control tasks ;]).  Cheers,

You've just wittnessed me doing exactly this 8-) - and let me say
clearly, that anybody is welcome to modify the file. I really don't
want this to appear as Stefan's thing, please.

Stefan